Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Did You Know…
More than 10 million Americans are currently living with cancer? Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to 15 million by 2020.
Listen To Kat’s Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio Network with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
Tues., 4-6 p.m. PT
Your Life &
Weds., 4-6 p.m. PT
The Drs. Inn
Unsure of your time zone? Check here: worldtimezone.com...
- How does a loved one’s health crisis affect caregivers?
- Interview with Every Way Woman
- 9 Common Nightmares
- 7 Steps to Find Your Master Key to a Better Life
- Interview in Alternative Choice Magazine
- Kathleen Speaks with Heart Talk
- Overcome Illness by Accessing your Physician Within
- Kathleen Tells Richard Dugan Her Story
- The Wellness Journey with Lynnis of PraiseWorks
- Maureen Hollaran of Out Of This World Interviews Kathleen
Surviving Cancerland: Intuitive Aspects of Healing
THIS IS IT! My new book is now available. Click on the picture. I am honored to share this inspiring story with you.
Self-advocate. Connect with your Inner-guidance and physician-within through prayer, dreams, and meditation.
Stand in Your Power. Speak Your Truth!
A young woman embarks on a Wonderland journey as she seeks a cancer cure by challenging medical authority with information from the prophetic dream realm and finds her amusing “innerselves” in the process.
Kathy as a Contributing Author:
Kathy shares her story in Kelly Sullivan Walden’s best selling book, It’s all in Your Dreams.
The Faces Behind the Pages that Inspire
I’m honored and thankful to share this inspiring book with you by Lori Rekowski.
I became a thriver, and you can, too. I hope my chapter as a self-advocating cancer patient who connected with her physician-within through dreams and prayers helps you, too.
Sign Up for Free Guidebook with Dream Journal