Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Did You Know…
More than 10 million Americans are currently living with cancer? Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to 15 million by 2020.
Listen To Kat’s Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio Network with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
Tues., 4-6 p.m. PT
Your Life &
Weds., 4-6 p.m. PT
The Drs. Inn
Unsure of your time zone? Check here: worldtimezone.com...
- How does a loved one’s health crisis affect caregivers?
- Interview with Every Way Woman
- 9 Common Nightmares
- 7 Steps to Find Your Master Key to a Better Life
- Interview in Alternative Choice Magazine
- Kathleen Speaks with Heart Talk
- Overcome Illness by Accessing your Physician Within
- Kathleen Tells Richard Dugan Her Story
- The Wellness Journey with Lynnis of PraiseWorks
- Maureen Hollaran of Out Of This World Interviews Kathleen
Interview aired Thursday, September 6, 2012 1:00-1:30 pm est.
Kathy O’Keefe Kanavos survived cancer twice by listening to her intuition. Despite the fact that all the medical tests conducted by her doctors at Dana Farber showed no sign of cancer, Kathy’s intuition and dreams told her otherwise. Because of her un-daunting belief in her ‘physician within,’ Kathy refused to take no for an answer and finally received an exploratory surgery that confirmed she did, in fact, have a stage 2 breast cancer.
Sign Up for Free Guidebook with Dream Journal