Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Published at Ladies-Going-Green.com
Organic food benefits out weight any additional cost that may be associated with it.Going organic does not mean going broke. Some Supermarkets realized they were losing customers to Health Markets and began stocking certified organic produce, wild fish and antibiotic and hormone free meats.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure.” This famous quote by Benjamin Franklin is the answer for just about anything. But, what is the key to prevention? A healthy body dispels disease.
We are spirit inhabiting a body. How we feed our spirit is half the prevention. What we feed our body is the other half.
Click here to Read the Full Article
Listen To Our Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
The Dr’s Inn: Tues 6-7pm Pacific Time
Between R Sheets w/Drs. Tues 7-8pm Pacific Time
Your Life Revealed: Tarot & Runes- Wed 4-6pm Pacific Time
Between R Sheets w/Authors- Thur 6-7pm Pacific Time
Unsure of your time zone? Please use this link worldtimezone.com...
- The Psychic Aspects of Healing Breast Cancer | Incredible Healing Journals on SURVIVING CANCERLAND: The Psychic Aspects Of Healing
- Darkest Hour or Defining Moment? on Books
- graviola on Kathleen Interviewed by Dr. Michael Harris
- Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos: Prophetic Dreams, Stubborn Doctors and Breast Cancer | on Books
- Darkest Hour or Defining Moment? | Bernie Siegel M.D. on Books
Did You Know…
More than ten million Americans are currently living with or through cancer. Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to fifteen million by 2020.
To read and listen to interviews with Kathy, click here!