Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Did You Know…
More than 10 million Americans are currently living with cancer? Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to 15 million by 2020.
Listen To Kat’s Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio Network with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
Tues., 4-6 p.m. PT
Your Life &
Weds., 4-6 p.m. PT
The Drs. Inn
Unsure of your time zone? Check here: worldtimezone.com...
- How does a loved one’s health crisis affect caregivers?
- Interview with Every Way Woman
- 9 Common Nightmares
- 7 Steps to Find Your Master Key to a Better Life
- Interview in Alternative Choice Magazine
- Kathleen Speaks with Heart Talk
- Overcome Illness by Accessing your Physician Within
- Kathleen Tells Richard Dugan Her Story
- The Wellness Journey with Lynnis of PraiseWorks
- Maureen Hollaran of Out Of This World Interviews Kathleen
Naturally Vibrant Living – Playing an Active Role in Saving Your Own Life – One Woman’s Story
No one wants to be told that he or she has a major, life-threatening disease. And cancer is definitely one we don’t want to have. Sadly, we’ve seen the incidence of cancer rise quite a bit in the past several years.
If you were diagnosed with cancer, what would you do? Would you try to learn as much as you could about your illness and play an active role in your treatment? Diane Brandon is joined this week by Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos, a two-time cancer survivor.
Ms. Kanavos had an aggressive form of breast cancer – twice – and struggled to save her own life. She not only underwent conventional treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation treatment, but also pursued some natural and alternative modalities. She shares with us what she did and the effect she feels it all had on her and on her health. Hers is an illustrative story.
Sign Up for Free Guidebook with Dream Journal