Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Did You Know…
More than 10 million Americans are currently living with cancer? Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to 15 million by 2020.
Listen To Kat’s Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio Network with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
Tues., 4-6 p.m. PT
Your Life &
Weds., 4-6 p.m. PT
The Drs. Inn
Unsure of your time zone? Check here: worldtimezone.com...
- How does a loved one’s health crisis affect caregivers?
- Interview with Every Way Woman
- 9 Common Nightmares
- 7 Steps to Find Your Master Key to a Better Life
- Interview in Alternative Choice Magazine
- Kathleen Speaks with Heart Talk
- Overcome Illness by Accessing your Physician Within
- Kathleen Tells Richard Dugan Her Story
- The Wellness Journey with Lynnis of PraiseWorks
- Maureen Hollaran of Out Of This World Interviews Kathleen
According to the 2003 medical report “Death by Medicine” by Drs. Gary Null, Carolyn Dean, Martin Feldman, Debora Rasio, and Dorothy Smith, 783,936 people in the United States die every year from conventional medicine. That is equivalent to six jumbo jet crashes in a day for an entire year. About 200,000 of those deaths are from drug reactions. In 1996 2.2 million Americans had adverse reactions to FDA approved drugs, as reported by the JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association. These numbers continue to increase.
Sign Up for Free Guidebook with Dream Journal