Meet Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos
Did You Know…
More than 10 million Americans are currently living with cancer? Global cancer rates could increase by 50 percent to 15 million by 2020.
Listen To Kat’s Live Radio Shows
Living Well Talk Radio Network with hosts Kathleen O’Keefe-Kanavos & Suzanne Strisower
Call in phone # --646-652-2336 (press 1 to speak w/the host)
Tues., 4-6 p.m. PT
Your Life &
Weds., 4-6 p.m. PT
The Drs. Inn
Unsure of your time zone? Check here: worldtimezone.com...
- How does a loved one’s health crisis affect caregivers?
- Interview with Every Way Woman
- 9 Common Nightmares
- 7 Steps to Find Your Master Key to a Better Life
- Interview in Alternative Choice Magazine
- Kathleen Speaks with Heart Talk
- Overcome Illness by Accessing your Physician Within
- Kathleen Tells Richard Dugan Her Story
- The Wellness Journey with Lynnis of PraiseWorks
- Maureen Hollaran of Out Of This World Interviews Kathleen
On July 27, 2009 The New York Times published the article “In Battle, Hunches Prove to Be Valuable” by Benedict Carey. It explains how the United States has spent billions on hardware high-tech gear to detect I.E.D.’s-Improvised Explosive Devices. However, it is the soldiers on the ground, using only their senses and experience, who are responsible for foiling many attacks. They often cite a gut feeling or a hunch as their first clue. This article still holds true today.
Sign Up for Free Guidebook with Dream Journal